Look at her shoes. :)
She was chewing on this ribbon(?) in many of the pictures.Here they are. The newest pictures of little Baby Girl. I had to add that last one because she just touches my heart so with those big serious eyes. I already feel so drawn to her in spite of telling myself I need to guard my heart. Her little arms look as if they are covered with mosquito bites and scars from former bites. Her hair is almost blonde - from the malnutrition, I suppose, although her tummy doesn't seem too bloated like many of the kids. I think she is just beautiful.
The whole orphanage had a huge party on Thursday. They passed out our t-shirts we made. If I understand correctly there will be more pictures. I am like all the other moms - we live for those pictures, the only connection we have during the long wait.
.jpg)
5 comments:
I loved all the new pictures! I was not sure who this little girl in the white dress was but I loved that series of pics. The shoes are hilarious!
God bless you in your journey, I am praying for you.
Awwwwww.
She looks so much like Kaflaur. She really is a doll!
Love,
Susan
Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us.
Leanne, she is adorable in person as well. She does remind me of Kaflaur but is tiny! Her little wrists and fingers are very delicate. She is beautiful
Post a Comment