Zabboo emailed me this morning with an update from Marie on our file. Marie is having to switch all our paperwork from Rose Carly to Baby Girl. Poor lady - this is the fourth time she has had to do this for us. She works so hard for these kids.
Zabboo says-
"She think of you and if every thing go well you should have your file in IBESR around mid-january. Don’t worry about the law, she said that you are out of 1st legal and Mme Beaudin said all files who have been in first legal will be proceed !" Ahhh - that's good news.
Marie also has a huge influx of new files she is working on. Because of the possible changes with the new laws, I suppose the new files are probably taking precidence. If she can get everyone out of first legal before the changes take place then more children will possibly make through the process of adoption. That's important. Knowing this helps to soften the blow of it being (hopefully) mid-January before we get to IBESR.
So we continue to wait.
Zabboo is planning to go PAC 2 today - that means pictures! That's a blessing and I am holding on to that.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is good news to know if a family is out of 1st legal they can move forward! I am hoping to be IBESR buddies!
We are in IBESR right now--I'd hope to hear we were out.
Post a Comment