Thursday, December 6, 2007
Life has been very busy this week. I admit to having to make lists because I am easily distracted and forget what I am supposed to be doing that day. I had 10 things on my to do list today. Guess how many I actually got done? Three. That is in addition to my usual duties like homeschooling my four children, cooking, the laundry, etc. The days are just too short. Actually my energy level is lower because of the lack of sunlight. I detest this time of year when it gets dark at 5:00 p.m. . I am teased mercilessly by my family but when it gets dark my body says its time for bed or at least the couch with a blanket. When spring gets here and it's daylight at 5:00 a.m.then I am up and ready to go even when I have told myself I can sleep in. I am so much more productive during that time. We are close to the shortest day of the year aren't we? Please tell me it is so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have the same problem when it gets dark early.
I didn't realize you homeschooled. Good grief you are a busy woman!! Don't worry about the other 7 things on your list...they'll be there waiting on you tomorrow.
Lila
Yes, the shortest day is Dec 21!! Yahoo,and then is all uphill from there.
N. Alabama sounds sweet. Tell me more...My brother lives in LA, 1 hour south of Shreveport.
Any new news on your girl??
Aves
Post a Comment