Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good News!

We received good news yesterday. Our file went into IBESR on February 27th! We have a number! The sweet mom who called the O kept asking "L adopting N?!" It was a resounding "Yes!" Hooray!
I am still cautiously optimistic. Many people have been stuck in this phase for many, many months because of having bio children. The news from adoptivemomhaiti.blogspot.com says that 100 files were released from IBESR recently and some of them have biological children! That is really good news.
I long to visit this precious little girl. Some moms are traveling in May again like we did last year and I would love to join them. I am still weighing my options.

7 comments:

Marta said...

Congrats to you, finially! One step closer.

And I hope we are on that list!

Janet said...

I am so happy for you!! Congratulations on your wonderful news!
JC

Not Betty Crocker said...

Yay! I'm so excited for your process to finally get started. You have the patience of Job.

Kathy Cassel said...

I was very excited when I read what Vera wrote but the problem is that the three facilitators I know in Haiti know nothing about it. None of them have had files released : ( We are all waiting to hear more.

Kathy Cassel said...

There is news now that files may be released soon! Check my blog.

junglemama said...

I just found your blog. Congrats on the news!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your wonderful news!