Friday, March 7, 2008

Josie Bob's Babies

Here are the babies for everyone's viewing pleasure...


The only puppy with black dots.
A Pile of Puppies!

Proud Mama

They are available to a good home, I am sure. Do we have any takers?








5 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

They are so precious!!!!

Not Betty Crocker said...

Oh they are so cute! Wish I lived closer and could take one home with me.

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Are they full bred Beagles??? Where is all that white coming from?? They sure are cute...Good thing I'm in the north, because I'd be rushing over for a pup!!

Aves

Addie said...

They are so adorable!!!
Thank you for the pictures! :)

~Addie

Sarah said...

Thank goodness I'm in Wisconsin, because I'd be coming home with our second beagle (and truly, we're just a one beagle household!) Thanks for posting the adorable photos--my 9year old is in heaven seeing those pups!