I spoke to a fellow adoptive mom today who just got back from Haiti. She went to visit her little girl and sign paperwork.
Their group got to spend some time at our O. While getting an update on the new O itself, I also got to hear a little about our sweetheart.
This visit, as last time, N stuck by my friend J's side. She said she's a happy little girl who chatters up a storm. She also said she sang and danced with the other kids.
I was so pleased to hear this since in most pictures N looks like a deer caught in the headlights.
J got smiley pictures too! I'll post some as soon as they are available.
I just felt excitement all the way down to my toes thinking I am going to get to meet her in just a month. One month!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excited for you to meet her and spend some time with your little one. Have a great trip and tell us all about it when you get home. I wish I was going with y'all:(
I noticed your little one was smiley in these photos too. Yay! I am excited for you about your trip!
Post a Comment