I try to have Noah read me poetry a few times a week. He gets inspired sometimes to write one of his own. We read a poem called What Is Pink? by Christina Rossetti. This is Noah's version:
What Is Blue?
What is blue? my jeans are blue
that I wear outside everyday.
What is yellow? Pooh Bear is yellow
and makes me laugh.
What is red? strawberries are red
and I love to pick them at the strawberry farm.
What is green? our christmas tree is green
and smells refreshing.
What is white? snow is white
and I hope we get two feet this year.
What is black? licorice jellybeans are black
and are my favorite.
What is brown? bears are brown
and love to eat honey.
What is orange? Tigger is orange
and says" Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!"
By Noah
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment