I went yesterday to get my 2nd Hep A shot and my prescription for Typhoid pills in preparation for my upcoming trip. I had talked to my doctor a couple of months ago and he said he would make sure he had the vaccine. He ordered it in especially for me last time since he doesn't keep it in stock. He just doesn't need it often.
I called yesterday morning to make sure they had it in. The nurse checked and said yes they had it and come in around 4 o'clock when the lab isn't as busy. Quick and easy.
I drive 40 minutes to get there and wait in the lobby for about 20 minutes. They call me back to the lab. I wait another 10 minutes. I get called back to the lab. She asks me if I called to make sure they had it because she doesn't see it in the fridge. She leaves and comes back. Unfortunately, 2 other people happened to come in earlier that day and they gave them my Hep A vaccine.
Now really, what are the odds?
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment