We had a lovely visit with S's family as always. The kids missed us and were actually ready to come home. They still adore their Uncle B and Aunt J but realized they really do love Mom and Dad.
Life is getting back into routine which is especially good for me. We started school today. I know it's early. We always start the week after the 4th so that we have plenty of leeway to take days off when we chose. It's so darn hot right now that no one wants to do much outdoors except in the early hours or late afternoon.
With routine comes discipline. My treadmill will be used again on a daily basis and my quiet time with the Lord will come at the beginning of my day instead of hopefully sometime daily.
I will miss all the time I've spent reading the blogs of some of the most interesting people I have never met. Okay, so I won't miss them because I am obsessed and I will just stay up until all hours of the evening reading them. Right now my chickens have been roosting for hours and here I am still on the computer.( I added that for all the people who tease me about going to sleep so early.)
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was wondering if you all had started school for the year yet. I am craving a routine after the last two aimless months, and knowing the boys will be home soon enforces the need even more so. Have a wonderful first few weeks back in the swing of things!
-Sarah C.
Post a Comment