Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blog Roll Please

As you can see, I got creative and decided to change the look of my blog. I am not quite satisfied but it will do for now. Unfortunately, I lost my blog roll. I am trying to put them all back on my list but I know I am missing many.
Please leave a comment if you read this so I can add your blog to my list. Thanks!

6 comments:

lori shepler - said...

i read it!!

lori

http://fromourbunchtoyours.blogspot.com/

chatterboxls@aol.com

tie-dyed doula said...

I read your blog recently and I love it! I also make herbal meds, my mom makes lovely soaps and salves-we have so much in common. Do you have a favorite book review list?-i love writing down books that people have read and enjoyed and asking for them for holidays or going to the library for them occasionally. Anyway, just thought i'd comment about the inspiration that you bring!
Shine On!

Marta said...

One day I got creative and decided I was going to change my template. I lost everything and had to go to blog back-up. I was so traumatized, I have not tried again since! I may try again in August, when my blog will be 12 months old and I have it bound! Maybe I understand more now!

This Mama said...

I did the same thing when I switched to a David Bowie background as a joke. Sigh. I read your blog! (even though I do not always comment :)

Susan W. said...

Leanne,
I had a Haitian nightmare last night!
I wonder if it was a warning from God or just a dream. Let's go with just a dream. Seriously, I am asking God to confirm if it was from Him. SCARY STUFF!
Susan

dreamingBIGdreams said...

i just found your blog tonight and i'll be reading from now on!

www.dreamingbigdreams.wordpress.com

:)Jamie