Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snowy Day!

S called from the office with a weather report - sleet. Not very exciting. Soon after, we looked out the window and to our delight it was snowing! It was just a light " dusting" but after a couple of hours everything had a beautiful frosted look. This is as good as it gets around here most years. All the kids went out and played. Noah made snow angels and a 3 ft. snowman.
Lucas is our polar bear. He wears shorts and a t-shirt all year round. I have caught him running out to the garage or mailbox in bare feet with the ground frozen.

Noah catching snowflakes.



2 comments:

Marta said...

We have the luxury of snow being fun! Ours did not come until evening, so I had to take my picture in the dark, but still, I just had to take the picture! The kids look like they are having a blast!

Kathy Cassel said...

Brrr. Shorts?????