
Some of you may have bought some of my soaps and/or bath and body products. I sell them at a local pharmacy and by word of mouth. I sold a good bit around Christmas so I have been working diligently to build up my stock again. I love the creative side of soapmaking. I enjoy creating a new recipe. Recently I made a new soap called "Mocha". It is chocolate with coffee grounds as an exfoliate - great for removing kitchen smells but I can hardly wait for it to cure so I can use it in the shower. It has just a hint of chocolate and coffee smell and looks delicious.
2 comments:
I love Leann's soap, I use the "Oats-n-Honey" it leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft! It's addicting and unique. I can't wait to try the new "Mocha"!
Do you sell your soaps online?
Post a Comment