Monday, January 28, 2008

Anticipation is building. Remember the old ketchup commercial with the song " Anticipation is Making Me Wait" and everyone is eagerly tilting the ketchup bottle and licking their lips? Well - Steph, our PAC facillitator, is due to arrive in Haiti tomorrow. Two moms, Crystal and Sarah, have been in Haiti for a few days visiting their kids. Their kids are at PAC 2 with Baby Girl. They've been a couple of times and are really sweet about trying to get lots of pictures.
The last time Steph asked about our file, we were still not in IBESR yet. Soooo what I am anticipating is... the news that we are finally in IBESR. The icing on the cake will be a new picture of little miss Nephtalie from Steph or the moms. Oooh, I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Marta said...

I hope you get some news. I hope I get some news. I hope we all get some pictures!