We've had computer problems this weekend so I haven't had a chance to post.....WE GOT THE VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It only gets better. On the night we found out we had a visa appointment another couple adopting from our O found out they have to travel to sign the paperwork before the judge. They generously offered to escort our darling to Miami. That was exactly what I had been praying for. God's perfect timing. It's just incredible!
We will be seeing our beloved this weekend. Miami here we come!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OH THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Congratulations! 2009 has been so much better in general than 2008 for homecomings! :)
I am so happy for you and your family! God is awesome!
That's perfect!
Congratulations! Home stretch time!
Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see her pictures!!!! YAY!
Congratulations!!!! That is just awesome to see another little one coming HOME from Haiti. =) Waiting for my own little "N"....
Post a Comment