Our appointment was at 9:30. I was told to call between 12 and 1 to get an update. So far I've not been able to get through. Arggggg!!!! I'm not feeling very patient.
I've been praying for you....this process sure tests our patience doesn't it? I feel as though I am running out as they keep adding new steps.=( My file finally moved out of IBESR and is now stuck again waiting to enter Parquet until I go back to Haiti. Praying your little one is home VERY SOON!!
I am living my dream - handsome supportive husband and 5 fabulous children. We are a christian homeschool family who lives on a 10 acre "mini-farm", including an orchard,large garden and greenhouse, where we enjoy our adorable registered nigerian dwarf goats, a variety of chickens, 3 turkeys, 3 dogs,4 cats and a mini donkey. We garden organically, with the "square - foot" method.
In my spare time, I have a small home-business making all-natural soaps and various skin care products.
Jeremiah 29:11-13"For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your hearts."
4 comments:
Hopefully by time you hear they will actually have the visa in hand!!
Every minute must feel like an hour! So excited for you.
Oh that's the worst - hurry up & wait. Hope you get your great news soon.
I've been praying for you....this process sure tests our patience doesn't it? I feel as though I am running out as they keep adding new steps.=( My file finally moved out of IBESR and is now stuck again waiting to enter Parquet until I go back to Haiti. Praying your little one is home VERY SOON!!
Post a Comment