We are in MOI!!!!! N is actually ours- legally adopted in Haiti to my understanding. I still don't look for her to come home for another 6 months but maybe I'll be surprised.
I am living my dream - handsome supportive husband and 5 fabulous children. We are a christian homeschool family who lives on a 10 acre "mini-farm", including an orchard,large garden and greenhouse, where we enjoy our adorable registered nigerian dwarf goats, a variety of chickens, 3 turkeys, 3 dogs,4 cats and a mini donkey. We garden organically, with the "square - foot" method.
In my spare time, I have a small home-business making all-natural soaps and various skin care products.
Jeremiah 29:11-13"For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your hearts."
5 comments:
Yay! What wonderful news. I am so happy for you.
Praise God! Hope your angel is home soon!
Yippee onto the final stretch now anyway.
Hope you have your little girl home soon.
Whoohooo!!! Awesome news! Praying that she is home before you know it :)
Woohoo! Almost there!
Post a Comment