

The evening of Day 4 we had heavy rains and storms. We decided to go back to the room until it let up. In the back of my mind, I was thinking - once I get to that room, I am not moving!Noah and I split off several times from the older three and S. They wanted to ride rides that did not appeal to Noah. We had a great time together. Dinosaur was one of our favorites. Here we are trekking back up the hill to ride it yet again. I told Noah to go stand where I could get a picture. About the time he got there with his back turned a duck came flying out of the fountain behind him. He yanked out his Pirate of the Carribean sword ready to do battle with the "dinosaur" attacking him.
We saw an amazing amount of natural wildlife in the parks this time. When we arrived we saw an armadillo in the parking lot. Alive! The kids and I got so excited. All the ones I have seen at home are dead on the side of the road. One day at Magic Kingdom we passed by 2 guys sweeping the walkways. Right at their feet was a small 12 inch long snake. They just scooped it up and kept going!
We also saw lots of rabbits. I got a picture of this one eating his breakfast of marigolds.
The last day we did 3 of the 4 parks to do the favorites just one more time. We had our last free dining plan dinner in "Italy". It turned out to be mine and Lexi's favorite of the whole trip. We loved the atmosphere and the beautiful accents of the cute waiters. Lexi is all ready to move to Italy - for college she says.Before we left Orlando, we had an opportunity to eat breakfast with another adopting Mom, Laura and her adorable son Trey. It was such a treat to sit and talk adoption and Haiti with someone who is as interested as I am. Thanks Laura!
No comments:
Post a Comment