Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Baby Girl





This is Baby Girl - our new referral. We received the first pictures of her looking very serious and about to cry. My first thought was how much she reminded me of Kaflaure. My sister noticed it too and asked if she was perhaps related. I don't know but I did know she had already tugged at my heart with those big sad scared eyes. When we received the second set of pictures, I could not believe it was the same child. The mom who took them said how engaging and happy she was. Wow, what a contrast. She's beautiful and healthy as far as we know. Marie, the director, feels she is the right child for us. We are pleased. We should be going into the next legal phase of IBESR right away.



5 comments:

Natalie said...

She's precious!

Jenn said...

She is a adorable!

Marta said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty!

We are waiting for 2 little girls in Haiti as well.

Kathy Cassel said...

What a beautiful little girl!