Sunday, January 4, 2009

Well, tomorrow is Monday. Vacation is over.Time to get back down to business.

I mentioned earlier that I will start back to calling and emailing USCIS Atlanta office tomorrow. I am hoping and believing that everyone will be back in their offices and catching up with their emails and phone calls.

On the homefront. School. I got my mid year reports done and turned in today. That's always a relief. We school year round so we are more than half way through our required amount of days. Woo Hoo-I like that feeling! I have hopes of N being home early spring so I have pushed to get a little ahead so I can be less stressed when she gets home.

I am just not ready to start back yet. Neither are the kids but I am going to be strong. Of course I am sabatoging our first day already because I have not disciplined myself to make out our school plans for the week yet. The older three know their basic schedule but if I don't write it out in advance then sometimes the boys like to slide through some lessons. Organization is key. That is one of my resolutions for the year to be more organized and to use my time more wisely.

It would be A LOT easier if I didn't have this obsession with checking my computer. I hear I am in good company with everyone else in the adoption world. Maybe we should start something like AA for us computer junkies. Or better yet maybe our kids will just come home so we can move on!!!!!

No comments: