We got a year end adoption update from our O director. We have a passport for N!
Unfortunately, I have not gotten any response from USCIS about our I-600 A approval being sent on to Haiti as we've requested. I have resolved that until next week I will probably not have any success. I'll start the campaign of phone calls and emails again on Monday.
We are also having to have our fingerprints redone next week as they are expiring.
Our birth parent interview is scheduled for January 15th. We're praying no DNA request.
2009! I am so excited about this new year!
We are finally going to come to an end of this terribly long adoption process and our family will be complete.
S and I are committed to eliminating debt.( after we complete our adoption, that is)
Our oldest daughter graduates high school.
We have already had the shortest day of the year so we are on the downhill slide to SPRING!
Okay, I know we still have a lot of winter days left but a girl can dream can't she?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like a lot of exciting things are ahead!
Leanne,
I am so happy that N has a passport!!!
I'll be praying for your I-600A situation.
Lots of hugs, Addie
Finally! So happy for you, your family, and sweet little N!!
Wonderful news! So happy for you. Sounds like it's going to be a great year.
Wow this is fantastic it's getting close now. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment