I've been tagged. Here goes-
I am: a child of God, a wife and mother, a soap-maker.
I think: life is precious and every day is a new beginning.
I know: God masterminded every detail of our family -placing each of our children in our lives for a specific reason.
I want: a farm house in the middle of 100 rolling acres.
I have: an incredible husband who loves me in spite of my faults.
I wish: adoptions did not take so long to complete.
I hate: to be the center of attention in a large group of people.
I miss: my kids as babies. I loved rocking them and kissing them all over their sweet faces.
I fear: being old, alone, and living in a nursing home.
I feel: more energy and motivation in the morning hours.
I hear: my children laughing and playing in the yard and I am filled with thankfullness for my family.
I smell: my handmade soaps curing in the kitchen.
I crave: quiet time each day to read a good book.
I search: for interesting and healthy recipes on a regular basis via my many cookbooks or the internet.
I wonder: when and if Baby Girl will actually come home to us.
I regret: that years ago one of my dearest friends got offended with me and refused to tell me why thus ending our friendship.
I love: riding through the countryside on a sunny day.
I ache: to meet our Baby Girl and hold her in my arms.
I care: if others are hurt, offended or embarrassed.
I don't always: finish one task before jumping to another.
I am not: good at arguing. My mind goes blank until later when I think of what I should have said.
I believe: we are who we are because of and in spite of our past.
I dance: only in front of my children.
I sing: really loud when I'm in the car alone.
I cry: when I get really angry and when other people cry.
I always: make my bed immediately upon rising. If my husband is there then I still make my side.
I fight: with my husband about the temperature in the car. He's always hot and I'm cold.
I write: my life down on a calender on the fridge and refer to it constantly.
I win: when I choose not to get offended.
I lose: whenever I speak in anger.
I never: drink after anyone including my kids.
I confuse: left and right when giving directions so I have to use my hands.
I listen: well. People ususally feel comfortable to share their problems.
I can usually: be found with at least one of my children. I never seem to go anywhere alone.
I am scared: to look at my children's cuts if I see blood. I make my sister next door look first when possible.
I need: to go the gynecologist. I push it off to every few years instead of yearly.
I am happy: at night when I go to bed and know that my family is safe, healthy and in their beds.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment