Like one mom said in her blog about her adoption journey-"I have a million different things going on in an attempt to distract myself from thinking about adoption and whether or not we're out of parquet yet. Of course, none of the distractions are actually distracting me...just keeping me busy."
Soap making is my distraction right now. It's time consuming but it also gives me opportunity to be creative. I tell my husband - "It's my art!"
I have several new soaps that are curing. I can hardly wait to try them out myself. I was sharing with someone earlier that I cut my soaps in half so I can keep several in my shower at a time. I use a shampoo bar then I choose one for my face then one to bathe with then one to shave my legs with. I love having options.
This picture is a best seller - Peppermint Patty. I can hardly keep it in stock. It has a pepperminty scent with real chocolate swirls and loaded with cocoa butter. Can you tell I'm a chocolate fan?

No comments:
Post a Comment