I am so behind on my blog. I have not only not written; I have not read all my blogger friend's blogs. I hope I have not missed anything major.
I am battling a cold - coughing, sneezing, stuffy head, runny nose all red and raw - you get the picture. Yuck!
I have had several people ask me when my soap website would be up and running so for the last several nights, my hubby and I have been burning the midnight oil trying to make that happen. While we did not get completely done - we made a major dent in it. I will have to do a major push to get my inventory the way I want it but I hope to have the site operational in 3 weeks. Hooray! I will not be putting all my soaps online right away since I have about 20. I am picking my very favorites (and best sellers) to start with.
I am hoping to up my sales to help with adoption expenses. I would love to make a trip back to visit and meet my little sweetheart before our adoption is final.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When you get your website ready I would be happy to link it on "Camp Osceola" if you want to try for some extra traffic.
Post a Comment