Here's our pretty girl. Thanks Isa for another sweet picture! I just want to step into that picture and hold her and rock her in my lap.As far as news about our file movement - no news. As far as I know we are still waiting in first legal or about to move into IBESR. We've been there since June 07 through no one's fault but it has been a long wait. Rumor has it that those with biological children or adopted children are now having to get a presidential exception before they can be signed out of IBESR, if they are signed out. Another obstacle to face when we finally move into that phase. If Baby Girl is supposed to come home to us then I know it will all work out. We pray for her daily along with Kaflaure, Nerlande and Rose Carly. It is hard to let go and trust God that in His timing He will bring Baby Girl home to us if it is a blessing for us and her. I pray it may be so.
3 comments:
This is such a great photo of her! Seems like so many of us in various stages of the same boat. Lately I pray for faith, strength and courage. For all of us.
I like the hand on the head. I wonder if it is there to keep her still. I still say she looks different in each picture, always a doll.
Your patience astounds me...can I have some????..
Aves
Post a Comment