We got home late from a soccer game tonight and Caleb wanted to get online. He brought me the laptop so I could put the password in and I decided to quickly check my emails. Boy, I'm glad I did! This is what I found:
Dear Mr. and Mrs. ...,
Please be informed that the I-600 petition you filed at this office on behalf of "N" has been approved. Your case has been transferred to the Adoption Unit of the Consular Section for the visa process. This completes all action by this service on the petition. The Consular Section will soon contact you to follow up on your case.
Regards,
Department of Homeland Security/JF
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
American Embassy
Blvd 15 Octobre, Tabarre 41
Tabarre, Haiti
Tel: 509 2229-8000
Fax: 509 2229-8280
Our little girl is coming home soon!!!!!!!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
oh my gosh wow! isn't it like a couple weeks from now to get her??? is that right? yeah!!!!!
Thank you Jesus!
Wooooooo hoooooooooooo!
Praise God, and start packing, the rest of this moves fast!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! She'll be home for Thanksgiving!
I bawled my head off when I recieved this e-mail for our I-600 approval....and I am crying for joy for you guys today as well. In January our visa appointment was set up very rapidly .....we had the girls home the NEXT week.
I believe we were approved on a Thursday, our visa appointment was on the next Tuesday....Visa printed on Wednesday, orphanage director picked up the Visas on Thursday....we picked the girls up on Friday.
We really could have picked them up on Wednesday....but we needed time to make sure we could get everything set up on our end, and we wanted to be sure the visas were indeed in hand.
I pray it all goes really fast for you guys as well.
I am praising God! Another child is finally coming home!
Suzanne
Congratulations Leanne!!!!!
Aves
Actually I went back and looked.......We were approved on a MONDAY...with the visa appointment on a TUESDAY.. THE NEXT DAY!
Suzanne
Yay! I am beyond excited for you. You have been soooo patient throughout this process. Can't wait to see pics of your little one at home.
Lila
Leanne,
What wonderful news, how amazing she's making it home for Thanksgiving, YAHOO!!!!!!!
Lisa
Praise God!!!
The best email ever to receive!! Happy for you guys and hope to hear that your visa appointment goes well and you are on your way to Haiti soon for THE PICK UP TRIP!
Whoohooo! Praise God!! I am SO SO SO happy you will be getting your girl, and SOON! :)
Post a Comment