When she started school, she was eager to cut everyone's hair. I held her off for a while until I felt she had enough experience before I let her at my hair.
I'm pretty easy going about my hair. It grows relatively fast so I get it cut shorter then I let it grow back out. I don't get regular cuts because I can't usually decide what I want and I like to try different styles. Mostly my hair just grows into various styles while deciding.
I'm also not one of these people who is faithful to one stylist. If they do good on my hair, I'll use them again but if they are too hard to get appointments with, don't do well with a cut or don't listen to what I want then I move on to someone else. That's not to say I won't use them again later.
For the last year, I have actually been getting regular haircuts. Free, of course, which makes them even more wonderful plus she's does a great job.
Michelle recently asked if she could cut and style my hair for her portfolio. Being the kind and generous aunt I am, I said sure.
Here I am:


I love the cut and style. I felt so glamorous- not a feeling I get very often! Unfortunately, it was after 9:00 and no one was going to get to see me but my sleep glazed family. Oh well, it was free.
1 comment:
I love it! She did an awesome job and the style looks great on you
Janet
Post a Comment