Unfortunately, our O does not provide monthly reports and pictures. Fortunately, there is a wonderful missionary lady - Granny Bin, who for a fee goes around to the orphanages/creches and will take pictures, measure and weigh your child for you. She compiles it into a lovely slide show with beautiful music.
It's not been in our budget to commit to a monthly report but last month I could stand it no longer. I contacted Granny Bin and requested a one time report. After all, we are believing she will be home for the holidays.
Here is our angel:
Okay. Now it's time to come home!
6 comments:
Sweet girl is so beautiful~
She looks great, I hope she is home soon!
Yay for pictures! She looks great. I'm so happy for you to have these. My kids remember her. Now that they're speaking more English they tell me who the good kids are and who the bad kids are and why. In their words, "N is good because she's little, sweet, and pretty." Of course, you already knew that.
Oh these are darling, look at her happy little smile!!!! How great to see!!!
I am so sorry she is not home yet!...I pray it is very soon.
suzanne
I hope she is home soon. I hope you hear some good news soon!!!! It was 10 months from the last time I saw the girls till I picked them up, and it seemed like forever. To them, also, BTW, they have let me know.
She looks so sweet!
Post a Comment