I know--I am soooo slow updating my blog.
This is the latest in our adoption drama: After our corrected paperwork was turned in for 8 weeks I finally received an update from USCIS. They said they are STILL waiting for our paperwork to be turned in. What?!!!!!!
I called our O director who was a little frustrated as she swears she turned it in a couple of months ago. At any rate, USCIS says they don't have it sooo she had to send to Les Cayes AGAIN for the corrected paperwork. That took almost 2 weeks AGAIN. When I spoke with her yesterday, she told me she would be turning it in on Thursday or Monday.
I truly believed N would be home by summer. Now my heart just cries - please let her be home by Christmas!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know exactly how you are feeling. It seems the adoption drama never ends. I too had high hopes of summer and am now praying for Christmas. Praying with you that this paperwork issue will be resolved soon. Lord please!
Wow. You have had the passport for a long, long time. I can't believe this is happening to you. Well, I can believe it because we've taken months and months in each step--over sixth months in second legal now, but I thought once you had the passport it was only a few weeks.
Post a Comment