
We are so very proud of our Lexi! She has blossomed into such a beautiful young lady.
Her school years have truly flown by. The boys love to remind her of the stress she caused me when I was pregnant with Noah. She struggled with word problems in math. I would struggle to stay calm but I know she must have felt my stress - she would just go brain dead. I would tell her the answer and she would still not be able to " get the answer!". I would have to go lie down after the lesson was either completed or just put away until later, praying I wouldn't miscarry because of a 3rd grade word problem.
Despite that bump in the road, she's an excellent student. She's self motivated, responsible, smart and a hard worker. She's actually been my easiest.
Here she is in her cap and gown standing proud with our homeschool administrator, Susan. As a homeschool mom, this ceremony was extra special for me too. Homeschooling is a joint effort between a child and the parents. I secretly felt that I earned a part of that diploma that she's holding.
Now if I can help Caleb get his diploma, I think I'll have earned a purple heart!

Lexi threatened to eat this graduation cake all by herself that her Uncle Jon surprised her with at her party.
She's excited about the fall when she will continue her education at a local college. She thinks she wants to become a Radiology Tech - so she can perform sonograms.
5 comments:
Congrats! It's exciting isn't it? My first born just graduated and while he wasn't home schooled he has special needs and I felt like I was at school as much as he was in the early years.
They grow sooooo fast. Congrats! I have 3 in college now and one of them is married! and a grandson! It goes by so quickly...
Congratulations Lexi (and Mama)! Such a beautiful girl with a bright future.
What a beautiful girl, congrats to her (and to you as well!)
Lexi is stunning! Congratulations on your graduation Lexi. On to the next exciting step in life.
Best wishes
Post a Comment