Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Product Display



My product display at Abundant Life Chiropractic.

1 comment:

Felecia Cofield said...

Hi Leanne! I am so glad I got to visit your farm the other day! What a beautiful place ya'll have there! And your children are so handsome and beautiful! They are so blessed to have you and Scott for their parents!

I hope ya'll like the names Daisy and Delilah! Delilah from the radio, not from the Bible! I like the way they sound! Like babies!

I am so thankful for 'divine connections'! I believe that is what we are! I really love your soap! It is the best I've ever smelled! You need an Etsy shop if you don't have one already. I could put your button on my blog and see if anyone orders from you. Just some thoughts.....!

We are working on fencing, the posts today, before Ran goes to work. We are going to put the babies in an area like where they came from. It is quite large! Then, later we can fence in the other side for a billy. Got to get busy! Blessings from Bama! (Felecia)