Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My word for today is ENCOURAGED. Each department (USCIS and the NVC) has placed blame on the other but it looks like they have finally gotten on the same page and "fixed" the problem with our paperwork. I was assured that the NVC should have our paperwork by late this week and everything is in order. I know, I've heard that several times already but I think I believe it this time.


Now on to the rest of my life. We sold our sweet puppies. They each went to wonderful families who live near enough that they were picked up instead of shipped. These pictures were so sweet, I just have to share:

Miley

Maya

3 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Woo hoo for the progress and double awwww for the puppies.

Marta said...

Yea progress! And those are the cutest darn puppies. Good thing we don't live closer!

Anonymous said...

That's great new on the progress and the puppies are so cute!

Janet