I get so amazed at how quickly the days pass. I've decided that I need to keep a notebook beside my bed so that I can write down all the things I need to do while my mind is still fresh. Life becomes a whirlwind from the moment I wake up the kids until they all go to bed at night.
I love that God has allowed us to homeschool but at times I feel so totally overwhelmed with my daily responsibilities. I feel that someone is forever talking to me or asking me questions or waiting for me to do something for them or with them.
In the mornings, I feel like I have the whole day to accomplish all those little things that have come to my rememberance. At the end of the day, I am thinking "where did the time go????"
Because of this, my blog is low on the need to do list.
I love to post updates on our adoption. It's like sharing with several friends at once. Here it is:
I called the adoption worker, at USCIS, yesterday since I have not heard anything from her in several weeks. She said she sent our newly reconstructed approved application to the National Visa Center on January 22nd! She said she emailed me but I never received it.
Unfortunately when I called the NVC to see if they had received it the lady was a little brusque and said they didn't have it yet. I told her when it was sent and she acted like I was a little premature in thinking that they might have it. Then she warmed up a little and said I could call back on Friday and she'd check again. I asked how long they would keep it before sending it on to Haiti. She assured me that they sent it out right away, that they did not hold onto adoption files.
It's progress!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Any progress forward is good. Thanks for sharing this news.
Progress is good! I'm hoping you have more progress to report soon :)
hurrah for adoption progress. Enjoy the journey and keep your ear to God's heart, you will be amazed at what He speaks as you wait (get a journal and write it down girl!)
Happy for you!
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Post a Comment